Monday, August 4, 2008

Toad, Shadow and Cat


This morning i was looking for the cat Nacho.
I looked in the front then went to the back and on the way there I saw this weird thing in front of the door. At first I didn't think it was real. Then i looked closer and it...........was. I started poking it, and it got all puffy. So i ran up stairs to tell mom and dad and dad came out to see it. He poked it couple times also then.........picked it up. We went around the corner to the down stairs kitchen and showed Grandma and Bernadette then the we showed it to Nacho......
After that I took Nacho upstairs so dad could put the toad in the garden.




the toad and dad! :)

3 comments:

kiwi moss said...

toads toads toads toads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey said...

gross! i am never going to france again! watch out for any mysterious meat that they have at dinner now.

Nick said...

Wow, that's cool! Thanks for the updates! I love your blog!