Friday, July 25, 2008

The Beach!

HI!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday we went to the beach, and a two hour drive there and back. It was lots of fun!
Dad would time me how long it took me to get from the beach into the ocean with the water a certain hight on me. Also mom
, and I collect shells and rocks!!! We had lunch there and kinda dinner, but not really.















me holding a strange looking thing.













My Aunts parking going to the bakery. ;) :0
(are car is the silver one.)


Today we are having more family come over. It's going to be CRAZY :) but oh well.



3 comments:

Nick said...

Are family is soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) !!!

Amber said...

The kids miss you! It looks like you are having lots of fun.

Ashley said...

wow the beach looked like fun kellie! im jealous too! :D