Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a Day!




What a day it has been! Lots have happened.
This morning i did not get waken up by mom or dad , this bird woke me. THREE times! So i told my dad how i woke up. Then he heard the noise. i would walk up and down the hall were i thought it was the loudest. Finally dad opened the attic door, and POOF! The bird was under the stairs. Now it is being feed our dinner.(the left over bacon)


Also..........



Today we went a saw this really big castle!
But we could not go in the castle...:(







After that we went into a HUGE church.(well it seemed huge to me) There was a bunch of benches in there and stuff.

But after that we went into this other room with a gross skeleton. I say it's gross but I took the picture. hehehehe!!!!:)


I'll post tomorrow! :) :) :) :)

10 comments:

Nick said...

You should take the bird to France when you go!!!!!

Amber said...

Nick would you leave Kellie alone!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis D Moss said...

You know, I'm a bit jealous that Kellie gets more comments on her page than I do especially when we are on the same trip...

Nick said...

Maybe you need to use a bigger and more colorful font, and some more exclamation points.

Jeff said...

kellie, i noticed you added some more info on the side so we could really get to know you better. However, you forgot some important details, such as your social security number and your pin. Please include

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

i like the new background

Nick said...

wha....guh...where'd the hit counter go?!?

Nick said...

"I'll post tomorrow! :) :) :) :)"

WELL?