Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FRANCE!! (i am updating casey, be happy)*:)

i everyone! i am in France right now visiting my granparents and aunt.

the picture there is the river that is a block away from where we are staying, so we can walk there everyday, literally.

Yesterday, my cousins my parents, my aunt and I all went to a lake close by, it was fun. There was fishys swimming around my feet and, then you moved and they, disapered.











That picture WAS my breakfast and my dinn dinn the bread was dinn dinn and the chocalatines were mmmmmmmmm...
breakfast!











Tommorows we (the whole family) get up at 7:30 to go to the beach until after dinn dinn. Great !:) no:( so i will post on that tommorows

BYE!!!
kiwi!








2 comments:

Nick said...

Bonjour, Kellie. Zees eez Nick Sarkozy. Leaf my cohntree imMEDiatelee. Eet yeurh "dinn dinn" elsewhahr, you stoopeed Ahmehriccenn.

Veuillez agréer, messieurs et mesdames, mes sentiments les plus distinguées.

Casey said...

send me a chocolatine in an envelope NOW!